Stinni’s New Blog?

About twice a day for the last few days, I have seen new blog messages from Stinni. Stinni? you there? Hello?

What’s going on, Stinni? I am guessing you are trying some new formats, maybe working on moving your blog from one place to another?

We are waiting, Stinni! We are eager to see what you come up with! All these teasers are building up the suspense!

January 21, 2008 - Posted by | Blogging, Community, Kuwait, Technical Issue

1. It’s spam

Comment by Enigma | January 21, 2008 | Reply

2. Spam? I’m talking about I keep seeing it show up on the Kuwait Blog Aggregator, like when you are starting a WordPress Blog. I was hoping she would come here and tell us what is going on.

Comment by intlxpatr | January 21, 2008 | Reply

3. I’ve seen it too. Maybe as you’ve said it is some technical glitch with blogsome.com

Comment by Joel | January 21, 2008 | Reply

4. Yep, spam. It’s an old account that obviously someone took over and is using it as spam maybe. I don’t know why the people behind Safat haven’t removed it yet.

It’s very annoying so I apologize but there’s nothing I can do about it.

Comment by Stinni | January 21, 2008 | Reply

5. LOL I love how you actually posted about poor Stinni 🙂

Comment by teagirl | January 22, 2008 | Reply

6. I love Stinni’s REAL blog, Simply Stinni so I couldn’t help but wonder what was up. Thanks all, and especially thank you Stinni, for letting us know what is going on there.

If you don’t read Simply Stinni, her most recent post on a dog abandoned with a tight rope tied around his neck, who was almost dead when Stinni intervened, this is a post worth reading on a blog worth reading. Stinni has GREAT recipes!

Comment by intlxpatr | January 22, 2008 | Reply

7. that post has been on the top of the aggregator past two days. i wanted to comment but there was nothing there.

Comment by Fonzy | January 22, 2008 | Reply

8. It was weird – and it’s a blog I like, that’s why I finally asked.

Comment by intlxpatr | January 22, 2008 | Reply