Lack of Resistance

I can feel it starting. I walk into the Mall and my senses go into overload. The colors, the lights, the decorations, the window displays – I am starting to pant with eagerness.

I’m not even a mall shopper! I am just killing time waiting for the Apple shop to open . . . but oh! Look! The Macy’s Christmas shop is open. And oh my! They are having a two hour sale, 40% off!

I have no resistance. I am like a moth to the flame.

00macyschristmasentry.jpg

I had to take this one for Purg:

00macys-christmas-sale.jpg

I can’t stop taking photos! I’m in sensory overload!

00macys2.jpg

November 20, 2007 - Posted by | Arts & Handicrafts, Christmas, Community, Cultural, Holiday, Living Conditions, Public Art, Shopping

1. ooooooooh i wanna go to the mall to sit on santa’s lap and take pictures!!!!

Comment by nQ | November 20, 2007 | Reply

2. Christmas shopping! wooooohoooow!

Comment by This Lady | November 21, 2007 | Reply

3. You two totally crack me up! Santa’s lap! *dying laughing*

Comment by intlxpatr | November 21, 2007 | Reply

4. Sigh there goes the Bon Marche.

Can you pick me up a couple copies of The Stranger?

Oh an a picture from the West Lake Center down to lake?

Comment by nibaq | November 22, 2007 | Reply

5. LLLoooLLLLLL, Nibaq! You are right, it is the old Bon Marche. And they sell Frangos! It’s just too wierd. Camus? You went to school in this area, didn’t you?

Comment by intlxpatr | November 22, 2007 | Reply

6. :”) nope just noticed it

Comment by Purgatory | November 24, 2007 | Reply

7. Love how you share what you’re seeing. I don’t blame you for going into sensory overload.

Comment by jewaira | November 30, 2007 | Reply

8. Just wait – there is a new post coming on the Pike Place market – full sensory overload, Lady J!

Comment by intlxpatr | November 30, 2007 | Reply